« Return to Appointments jobs
||£24k - 26k per year
Warehouse Team Manager
£24-26,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include…
- Previous experience working in a warehousing environment is vital
- Experience as a Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader etc
- Ideally you will have e-commerce experience or similar
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Account management experience / dealing directly with a client would
- Educated to G.C.S.E grade C and above in English and Maths as a minimum or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
- Good problem solving skills
- Health & Safety qualification such as IOSH/NEBOSHH would be a distinct advantage
- Experience using a WMS.
- People and performance management experience including absence management, investigations and disciplinary
- SLA reporting
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently manage the receipt of stock, locating of stock and control of stock within the WMS and picking packing and despatching of customer orders. Duties will include…
- Management and allocation of work to the team.
- Managing daily tasks and workloads by resourcing correctly to business requirements whilst problem solving
- Ensuring work tasks are completed efficiently and accurately by implementing controls and audits
- Management of the day to day processes of stock from receipt to put away and picking packing and despatching of customer orders whilst maintaining an accurate stock file.
- Management of the returns of customers’ orders and relevant credit and audit processes
- People management in line with company policies
- Customer relations with the client and outside providers such as carriers
- Problem solving end to end and clear communication and audit processes
- Lead and direct the warehouse team in a professional manner in their daily tasks to ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
- Problem solve as and when required.
- Provide the Management link between the organisation and the client providing information and dealing with requests from the client in a professional manner
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Extract data daily from warehouse management system, analyse and act upon
- Promotes the company’s Health & Safety policies and creates a strong Health & Safety culture within their team and beyond and leads by example
Our client is one of the UK’s leading logistics providers. Their site in Greater Manchester is over 100,000 sq ft and sees them supply major British retailers. They are looking for a Warehouse Team Manager to help drive the business forward.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.4185359F4.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.