« Return to Appointments jobs
||£30k - 35k per year
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
£30-35,000 per year dependent on experience
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse Manager / Warehouse Shift Manager or similar.
- Experience working in a large FMCG warehouse environment is essential e.g. 3PL, Retail, E-commerce etc.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Strong man management skills with the ability to lead a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present and implement new ideas to drive the business forward.
- Good level of education with strong IT skills, particular Microsoft Excel.
- Able to identify problems before they arise and set about a resolution.
- Ideally you will be familiar with RF scanners.
- Experience working with JDE Warehouse Management System preferred
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to…
- Leadership and development of a large team of over 100 warehouse operatives.
- Day to day management of the entire warehouse operation.
- To drive continuous improvement in people, process and the cost efficiency of the shift.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff, temporary staff and visitors alike.
- Involvement in disciplinaries, from verbal through to written warnings.
- Hold self and others accountable for quality of service and meeting deadlines.
- To ensure the warehouse is capable of delivering the volume requirements of the business in a fast and efficient way whilst ensuring customer service requirements are met.
- Responsibility for shift start-up and planning.
- Management of daily KPI’s including pick accuracy and pick rate.
- To implement robust measurements to track and communicate service and productivity improvements.
Our client is a well-established distributor within its field. Due to increased growth, they are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to help facilitate expansion of the business. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with exciting plans for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.