« Return to Appointments jobs
||Trafford Park,Greater Manchester
||Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 40 Hours per Week
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes.
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse Manager / Shift Manager / General Manager / Operations Manager or similar.
- Experience working in a FMCG environment is essential e.g. 3PL, Retail, E-commerce etc.
- Ideally you will have managed a large warehouse operation.
- Experience of strategic management is ideal.
- Ability to present and implement new ideas to drive the business forward.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead a team.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a clear focus on exceeding targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify problems before they arise and set about a resolution.
- Business-like and professional presentation at all times.
- Experience of using a WMS is vital.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to.
- Leadership and development of a large team of over warehouse operatives.
- Day to day management of the entire warehouse operation.
- To drive continuous improvement in people, process and the cost efficiency of the shift.
- Ensuring safety guidelines policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff, temporary staff and visitors alike.
- Hold self and others accountable for quality of service and meeting deadlines.
- To ensure the warehouse is capable of delivering the volume requirements of the business in a fast and efficient way whilst ensuring customer service requirements are met.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and security across site operations.
- Responsibility for shift start-up / handovers.
- Management of daily KPI’s.
- The management of projects and introduction of new business initiatives.
- To implement robust measurements to track and communicate service and productivity improvements.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.8166534F8.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.