« Return to Appointments jobs
||£8.00 - 8.50 per hour
Role: Transport Administrator
Pay Rate: £8.50 per hour
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Contract: Temporary to Permanent position
My client who is a leading distributor of household names requires an experienced Transport Administrator to join their team due to continued growth.
- Booking-in of customer deliveries.
- Working closely with the existing planning team to ensure that deliveries can be planned cost effectively whilst maintaining high service levels.
- Update and maintain multiple KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and availability of information for the Transport Manager.
- Liaise with the main administration department to ensure that good communication is maintained at all times and that queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Day to Day support for the planning team particularly during peak periods including receipt of delivery information and processing of this data onto the in-house systems.
- Providing administrative support for the Transport Manager.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office applications.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
- Knowledge of warehousing or transport software systems would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Key Words: Logistics Administrator, POD Clerk, Despatch Clerk, Transport Administrator
||Jenny Rigby (jenny.rigby.6165E8BD6.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.