« Return to Appointments jobs
||£20k per year
Telesales – Appointment Setter
Circa £20,000 plus OTE £25-30,000
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years telesales experience
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to ascertain customer needs and set about solution
- Results driven and money motivated
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Positive attitude, open minded and true team player
- Polite, professional and tenacious attitude
Your main duties will include…
- Identify prospects and generate appointments for the external sales team to sell product
- Support the Sales Manager with any other requirements and targets set for the sales team.
- To build and maintain a pipeline of prospects for products and services.
- To sell into the marketplace direct to end users
- To build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities for handover to sales colleagues
- Making outbound telephone calls to users or prospective users.
- Identify the person responsible for health and safety at each prospect
- Explain to prospects the current safety requirements for product range and send info as required by email
- To make calls and appointments in line with KPI’s for the role
- Reporting weekly and monthly activities
- General administrative duties as required with the role
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||April Bryan (april.bryan.3184740A3.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.