« Return to Appointments jobs
||£45k - 50k per year
Senior Web Developer
£45,000 – £50,000
Hours Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
- An experienced back-end senior developer with strong and successful technical lead experience, possessing the credentials to lead a team with confidence
- Experienced with testing methodologies and open source software
- Experienced with designing and implementing bespoke and large-scale software development projects
- Experience of implementing ASP.NET core, SQL Database software applications
- Good knowledge of hardware/software level interfacing
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
ASP.NET, C# .NET, MVC4, MVC5 And Asp.Net CORE, SQL, HTML, CSS and CDN Networking, SQL.
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for new development and maintenance through the full software development lifecycle.
- · This will include understanding business requirements and user stories, designing solutions, as well as testing, release and commissioning, together with the maintenance and improvements of existing applications.
- · You will also be required to provide support to other team members and groups within the company and must be able to liaise confidently with others.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with experience of using asp.net core, redis cache, AWS web services.
- Creating & working from design specifications
- Planning of software development timescales
- Design and implementation of PC based GUI schemes using VSQL Server software applications.
- Development and improvement of new & existing software solutions
- Testing & debugging of software applications
- · Ability to advise on and shape product and software development across CRM, WMS and E-commerce products.
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing e-tail businesses, offering a unique opportunity to join their team with scope to develop into senior management.
My client is a leading distributor within their field. Operating in a very profitable market they are looking to double the turnover of the company within the next two years.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Philip Hardy (Philip.Hardy.916600FF9.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.