« Return to Appointments jobs
||£34.5k per year
Senior Customer Account Manager
Up to £34,500 depending upon experience
12 Month contract – Maternity Cover
Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 4.15pm)
Location – Irlam
To oversee the daily operation of the Customer Service team workflows: Customer Facing, Helpdesk and / or Shipping & Claims administration. Work towards exceeding customer expectations – lead process improvements, active pursuit of Customer satisfaction levels in line with business plan and agreed targets
- Build strong relationships with Peers, Customers, Client and Regional Business Managers.
- Delivery of joint sales, margin and customer satisfaction goals with Perkins Business Managers.
- Produce and deliver key KPI/SLA’s for the department / team.
- Develop and define new and existing processes to improve customer service levels.
- Is proactive in identifying performance improvement opportunities, developing creative solutions and managing the implementation of improvement projects to develop customer services support and improve customer satisfaction.
- Presents project work, recommendations and performance results to relevant internal and external management.
- Provides support, guidance and leadership to the team and is involved in recruitment, training and development of the team.
- Maintains relationship with Managers and Product Teams and works with customers and internal department to resolve queries by identifying and implementing effective solutions and ensuring that processes are established and maintained throughout.
- Internal and external reports as required.
- Responsible for Action Plans from Survey feedback scores to exceed targets in line with business plan and agreed targets.
- Develop team core skills, recognise individual needs maintaining a clear business focus.
- Continually strive to make improvements to the team in terms of day to day efficiency through both process improvements, increased efficiency and core skill matrix.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the business going above and beyond.
- Min 5 years in customer focussed environment of which min 3 need to be in a Supervisory/Management role, managing min 3 people across multiple work flows
- Ideally from a Customer facing contact centre, aftersales, automotive or logistics environment
- Strong leadership skills with proficiency of developing people
- Ability to work on own initiatives
- Good team player, excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible in approach; self-starter & highly motivated
- Microsoft proficient [word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook etc.,]
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and initiate change
- Excellent telephony skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to create, interpret and analyse data
- Strong understanding of automotive aftermarket and service logistics processes and functions
Our Client provides is an industry leader in global logistics. Our client is a thriving company which has rapidly grown over the years and has built up a healthy base of employees. The company continues to expand and figures continue to increase. Due to this growth, our client now has a fantastic opportunity for a customer service advisor to join the team.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||April Bryan (april.bryan.3181B4433.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.