« Return to Appointments jobs
||£30k per year
Quality Inspector/Senior Quality Engineer
Monday to Friday
My Client is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector/Quality Engineer to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The main purpose of the role will be to work in line with the ISO9001 quality standard to ensure all goods are completed to the highest possible standard.
Quality Engineer/ Senior Quality Inspector
• Inspection of goods received
• Inspection of manufactured parts
• Inspection of assembled items
• Stock control
• Non-conformance reporting, including preventative and corrective actions
• Work closely with production to ensure product conformity and to ensure continual improvement of parts and drawings.
• Promotion of quality standards on the workshop floor
• Liaise with the design department to ensure drawing updates are completed
Quality Engineer/Senior Quality Inspector
• The ideal candidate will be working towards a Quality Management level and will take a proactive role in managing quality standards
• At least three years experience working in a quality focused role within Engineering/Manufacturing
This is an exciting opportunity for any Senior Quality Engineer wishing to take the step up and make their mark on an already well established company.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Clare Butler (clare.butler.1184973A1.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.