|Salary:||£24k - 28k per year|
Job Title: Quality Engineer/ Quality Inspector
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm, 40 hour working week
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Due to an increase in production volumes and a demand for increased quality from one of their key customers my client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector. You will have the following key duties…
· Inspection of assembled parts using Verniers, Micrometer, Gauges and Tape Measures to check measurement and angles
· Reporting any quality defects to the Quality Manager
· Working with the Quality Manager to rectify and issues
· Verification audits
· Comparison of parts to BOM’s
· Identifying and reporting on any repeating quality concerns
· Processing warranty claims
· Writing NCR reports
· Collecting data for SPC
You will be an experienced Quality Inspector/Quality Engineer and also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
· A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Quality Inspector/Engineer
· Experience of using verniers, mircometers and gauges to check measurements
· Ideally you will have worked in an engineering environment preferably automotive
· Must have an excellent attention to detail
· Experience with SPC
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft packages, (Outlook and Excel)
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation supplying in to OEMs within a variety of sectors. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector to join a growing business.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Clare Butler (Clare.Butler.21838E9F2.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||09/05/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.