|Salary:||£18k - 22k per year|
Salary £18,000 – £22,000
Hours Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:00
– Experience working in a highly controlled environment preferably food manufacturing or FMCG
– Experience running a production line
– The ability to make autonomous decisions regarding production
– Robust in character
– Basic computer skills, experience using an MRP system preferred
– Have experience of health and safety procedures within a food hygiene environment
– To oversee the line identifying any issues and raising them where appropriate
– Responsible for the day to day organisation of staff
– Ensuring factory machinery is in good working order
– Managing stock levels for product and facilities
– Assisting with audits and quality product checking
– Ensuring smooth runs for product changes
My client is a fast expanding food manufacturer. With their increased growth they are looking for their first Engineer with an opportunity to develop and grow the department parallel with the business.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Philip Hardy (Philip.Hardy.2165912F2.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||16/01/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.