« Return to Appointments jobs
||£30k - 35k per year
Circa £35,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include…
- Previous experience working as a Production Manager or similar is vital.
- Experience working in food / fmcg / packaging etc would be highly beneficial.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to promote solutions in any situation
- Technical skills of the understanding of how to gather the knowledge through processes mapping
- Project management skills, practically through seasonal and peak periods of productivity
- Ability to efficiently organize resources in line with the requirements of the customers demands
- Problem solving skills using a disciplined approach and the relevant tools
- IT and numerical skills, the ability to evaluate spreadsheets and the basic business cost cycle
- Communication skills
- Be able to develop teams and set key goals / objectives for them
- Able to define the accountability / responsibility across your department
You will be responsible for ensuring the production facility runs effectively & efficiently, placing emphasis on quality, delivery, H&S, and its employees at all times. Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
- Support the development of the daily production plan, future schedules, and the direct impact that they have on your department.
- Ensure the correct placement of staff to achieve optimum performance in each section.
- You must achieve previous set targets for the job and strive to achieve new demonstrated targets.
- Using Lean Techniques improve targets and train the concepts of lean to staff, e.g. Process Balance and the reduction of Non added value activities
- Ensure the accurate recording and display of kaizen improvements and the impact on the business.
- Have a clear understanding of targets to be achieved by all areas of responsibility
- Ensure the accurate recording of hourly outputs in line with the planned and future MRP systems
- Oversee the analytical analysis of production outputs on a daily basis and identify areas of loss and improvement
- Ensure routine maintenance, planned maintenance, and the prompt repair of equipment breakdowns are efficient and effective
- Ensure all sections are cleaned down correctly as per 5’S’ / GMP standards and cleaning schedules.
- Help ensure that stock accountability is kept at all times.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are met and monitored in a way that focuses on continual improvement
- Support the development of Job costings through with the key emphasis on People, Layout, Process steps, and production line output
- Ensure that the quality of production standards are under control in all sections and meet the customers and company standards.
- Availability to support and guide your staff outside of normal working hours, specifically during emergencies relating to Quality, Delivery, H&S, and your staff
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.017546BE0.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.