|Salary:||£22k - 24k per year + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays|
Job Title: Production Line Leader
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £22000 to £24000
Hours: Monday To Thursday 6:30am To 5pm; Friday 6:30am To 4pm
Production Line Leader
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience working as a Line Leader,
• Experience of working in a Food Production environment (ideally meat),
• Time spent working in a fast-paced environment,
• Works well under pressure,
• Has worked doing a mix of hands-on work and office-type work (paperwork),
• Health and Safety/Food Safety awareness or qualification,
• Good leadership skills.
Production Line Leader
Our client is looking for an experienced Line Leader to join their well-established company and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the production line. A typical day will include:
• Looking after a team of 5 people on 1 production line,
• Setting up of the production line for the day (ensuring stock levels, efficiency and cleanliness),
• Liaising with the Supervisor to receive the works order and be allocated to lines,
• Ensure team is correctly allocated; right people and right line,
• Resolve any problems with checks,
• Monitor team; be ready to jump on if there are any issues on the line (e.g. If someone is falling behind),
• Maintaining and monitoring KPI’s and team performance,
• Train operatives who need help,
• Quality checks,
• Record pallets (ensure correct info; best before, barcodes),
• Line changeover including; cleaning line; handing over to next Line Leader (inform of any issues or developments),
• Some paperwork; production and issues.
My client is an industry leader food manufacturer. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their Production team with opportunities for internal career development.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.817CB4928.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||11/04/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.