|Location:||Stanton by Dale,Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£18k - 20k per year|
Polish Speaking Logistics Recruitment Resourcer
Starting Salary £18,000-20,000 PA with an additional pay for an on-call duty
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Stanton By Dale
This is an exciting opportunity to join growing logistics team in the time of business expansion.
HEADS has a proven track record of organic talent development. 100% of the Management Team started as Account Managers, so if you are looking to join the business that can offer you long term prospects this may be the right opportunity for you. We have achieved 13.8% compound average growth for the last 5-years resulting in sales of £70M in 2017 to 200+ Supply Chain Clients operating in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics and Customer Support.
These results, our people, values and reputation have led to HEADS being recently acquired by Proman (1.6 Billion Euro Sales in 2017). Proman are also a family run business which has helped the two cultures merge harmoniously and allows for a relaxed and supportive environment.
With Proman’s backing, HEADS is now embarking on a programme of significant UK expansion over the next 5-years and this is your opportunity to be in at the start and to work closely with the Branch Manager and Associate Director. Start-ups offer a real opportunity for learning, accelerated development and career progression backed by the substantial resources of HEADS and Proman.
We offer excellent training and development with a mix of internal and external courses alongside the industry recognised qualification, REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
Polish Speaking Logistics Recruitment Resourcer – The Candidate
Ideally you will be a graduate with experience within a B2B, wholesale or distribution environment. You will be comfortable interacting with people face to face and over the phone being able to build excellent relationships. You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Professional telephone manner and appearance Polish Speaking and with strong command of English.
• Must have a solid and consistent employment history.
• Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
• Must have an engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust.
• An understanding of manufacturing, logistics and the supply chain would be highly beneficial.
• An ambitious and competitive nature.
• Must have a full driving licence and access to a car as the role will involve travel.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must have excellent organisation skills with the ability to run multiple projects.
Polish Speaking Logistics Recruitment Resourcer – The Role
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
• Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract candidates and maintain availability of registered drivers.
• General administrative duties, ensuring licence checks are conducted and relevant right to work documents obtained.
• Contacting candidates regarding available work and suitability.
• Preparing candidates for inductions out on client sites.
• Maintaining contact with clients and required recruitment needs.
• Understanding client’s requirements and ensuring jobs are filled within the required timeframe.
• Maintaining regular contact with recruited drivers and ad-respondents to keep them informed of developments and opportunities.
• Attending and carrying out interview sessions within your region to assess suitability and availability of candidates for roles within your region.
• Obtaining new business leads from candidate registration and market awareness.
If you are interested please apply TODAY!
|Contact:||Anna Dabrowska (Anna.Dabrowska.017EA6DE0.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||19/04/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.