« Return to Appointments jobs
Pattern Maker / Model Maker
Pay negotiable dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for a skilled Pattern Maker / Model Maker to join its busy team in the Littleborough area.
Your typical duties will include…
- Interpreting drawings to produce various patterns
- Implement any improvements / modifications to models using various tools.
- Repair and maintain current models.
- Working with various materials to achieve desired finish.
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- A Pattern Making apprenticeship or similar would be ideal, but not essential.
- Able to read technical / engineering drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Good manual skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.