« Return to Appointments jobs
||£8.50 - 8.50 per hour
Part Time Stock Controller
Monday to Friday 2pm to 6pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience working in a Stock Control role, 6 months minimum
- Educated to G.C.S.E grade C and above in English and Maths as a minimum or equivalent
- IT literate, spread sheet construction, sorting uploading of CSV files.
- A logical and common sense approach to tasks
- Demonstrate that they have a good eye for detail
- Can demonstrate stock control and warehouse management system skills
- Understand or have been involved in setting up kits
- Used to conducting inventory checks and problem solving.
- Knowledge of computerised inventory and tracking of product within a WMS
- Service level reporting
- Effective communication and delegation Skills
- Ability and confident to communicate effectively with client and up to a senior level
Duties will include…
- Control the clients stock from the point of receipt to despatch.
- Communicate with the client advising them of receipts of stock, intake discrepancies, and deliveries to customers or any other requests received by the client
- Ensure the process of receipting the stock and put away of stock to location is carried out accurately by overseeing the process and identifying any issues.
- Ensure the picking of the clients stock is carried out using a HHT in order to keep accurate stock records
- Update and manage the warehouse management system controlling and uploading goods receipt documentation from the client, creating kits for the purpose of making up the product, uploading picking information from customer orders
- Production of samples to meet clients standards and deadlines
- Audit and reconciliation /Communication of stock movements to client on the WMS
- Production of goods inwards documentation on the WMS
- Upload of picking detail by client for timely picking of the stock on the WMS
- Managing daily tasks and workloads /requirements as requested from the client.
- Proactively communicating and recording any stock movements or changes to client
- Proactively advising client of any shortages in order to fulfil picks in a timely manner
- Ensure stock is managed in a way as to keep it 100% accurate
- Uploading of data and control of the data within the WMS
- Physical checks of stock on a cyclical basis to meet auditors guidelines
- Deal with any stock transaction from faulty stock, wrong picks or any other type of adjustments on the WMS
Our client is one of the UK’s leading logistics providers. Their site in Greater Manchester is over 100,000 sq ft and sees them supply major British retailers. They are looking for a Stock Controller to help drive the business forward.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.9193AC269.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.