« Return to Appointments jobs
Operations Manager – Customer Service
Hours Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
- You will ideally have worked within e-comm retail although others will be considered.
- Applicants should have experience managing the delivery of a high performing contact/call centre.
- Have a passion for customer care with the ability to drive the performance of an Operations team.
- You should also be able to demonstrate your experience using technology to enhance the customer journey.
- Experience of managing workflow, resource planning and contact centre strategy.
- Experience of managing growth and scaling up of operations during peak periods
- Develop a high-performance team culture, driven to deliver operational objectives and one that strives for continuous improvement; where success is valued and rewarded and teamwork is key
- Promote and encourage sales; liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Oversee and monitor the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- To supervise a group of customer service Team Leaders and to be responsible for the training of new staff members within the team.
- Continually identify and evaluate new systems to aid effective customer service.
- To monitor the staff’s development (giving advice and guidance) and ensure that our propositions are valuable to the client/customer and fit for purpose, as well as ensuring that customer satisfaction remains at the highest level.
- Ensure that each member of staff is appropriately trained in product knowledge to allow a wide-ranging portfolio of products and services to be placed on sale.
- Communicate with suppliers effectively and ensure good supplier relationships are maintained.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing e-tail businesses, offering a unique opportunity to join their team with scope to develop into senior management.
My client is a leading distributor within their field. Operating in a very profitable market they are looking to double the turnover of the company within the next two years.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Philip Hardy (Philip.Hardy.7167379A7.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.