My Client is currently seeking an Operations Director to join their team due a period of continued growth and expansion.
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day management of the company’s operations, and assist the Managing Director in creating and administering, the Operational policies of the business. The successful Operations manager will provide leadership, ensuring the business is maintained to a high standard, achieving its overall goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure financial targets are met
• Review work practices
• Develop new business relationships and bring on new business
• Retain and develop current business
• Manage Client KPI’s
• Ensure safety regulations are followed
• Keep employees motivated and organise appropriate training
• Investigate customer satisfaction and report any issues
• Drive the business to increase profits
• Work with the legal department on any matters that occur
• Review and approve equipment needs
• Provide technical advice when required
• Build strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
• Manage the tender process for both internal and external tenders
• Understand and keep up with new trends and regulations within the business
• Knowledge of a large complex functional or business area within a Mechanical business
• A proven track record of success in managing business contracts
• You will be aware of the trends in the market place and seek to deepen knowledge of industry issues and drivers
• Ideally you will have 5 years managerial or technical experience working for a medium to large scale mechanical contractor
• You will come from an engineering back ground and have experience with either heating, refrigeration, gas or HVAC
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.