« Return to Appointments jobs
||£24,960 per year + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Title: Production Team Leader ( Nights )
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £24960 & Excellent Benefits Package
Hours: 12 Hour Night Shifts, 42 Hour Average, 48 & 36 Hour Weeks Rotating
Production Team Leader ( Nights )
Your experience, skills and attributes will include…
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
- Line management / supervisory experience within an FMCG environment.
- Understanding of HACCP, COSHH, QA & Management Procedures
- Good understanding of hygiene & health & safety procedures
- Good IT literacy including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to improve team performance in terms of line efficiency, cost reduction, waste reduction and quality standards
- Good literacy and numeracy skills for effective reporting
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and training skills
Production Team Leader ( Nights )
You will be responsible for leading the production / packing team and be the key communication link that will consistently deliver against the plan and set KPI’s / targets. Duties will include…
- To lead by example, operating production equipment to deliver both output and quality objectives whilst at the same time ensuring legal compliance and maintaining company policy and procedure.
- Responsibility for monitoring the activities of the allocated production / packing area to maintain continuous production (including change over and hygiene activities).
- Responsibility for a fully trained team against company policy and standard operating procedures to consistently meet sales demand.
- Responsibility for allocating work tasks & ordering required materials including bulk raw materials.
- To oversee bulk deliveries.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all documentation and reports.
- Responsible for reporting daily KPI’s via daily review meetings.
- Responsible for completion of first line corrective action resulting from area inspections.
- To communicate with engineering all equipment issues and input into reporting system and follow up progress.
- To carry out accurate stock taking and identify and report any variances.
- Effective problem solving and fault finding to reduce stoppage time and increase line performance
- To identify any H&S issues within the area / team, maintaining a focus on risk reduction.
- Responsible for completion and receipt of detailed verbal and written shift handover reports.
- Cover reporting of other areas in absence of area team leader.
Our client is a well established food production company. They are currently looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to join it’s team on a permanent basis. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with exciting plans for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Jacob Travis (Jacob.Travis.0170B7420.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.