« Return to Appointments jobs
||£36k - 37k per year + overtime
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Elec bias
Fixed Night Sun – Thurs 22:00 – 06:00
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers will ideally have the following:-
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment, ideally Food, beverage or Pharmaceutical business
- Must be 17th Edition qualified
- PLC experience ideally Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi
- Appropriate mechanical skills
- PC literate (Excel/Outlook/CMMS)
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Good Communication Skills
- Production output driven.
Applicants will be responsible for maintenance and duties will include:
- To work as an active part of a skilled / multi-skilled department.
- Ensure fast and effective response especially under breakdown conditions.
- To assist in the planning/implementation of current and future projects
- Continuous development of knowledge and familiarity with the engineering requirements of the production electrical systems and machinery
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify.
- To ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules.
- To assist in the training of Engineers, Apprentices, Operator-technicians and others where necessary.
- Ensure good working practices are adhered to including Health and Safety, and Hygiene.
- Highly effective teamwork, utilising colleagues to complete work in a safe and cost efficient manner
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime.
- Continuous plant availability
- Planned maintenance work completed with full documentation. Followed by a smooth start up on production run
- Good working relationship with other departments personnel
- Conduct Safety audits
My client is a market leader within their industry and a rare opportunity has arisen to join their engineering team on a fixed nights shift.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Philip Hardy (Philip.Hardy.5168E8195.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.