« Return to Technical jobs
||£37k - 40k per year
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37-40,000 per annum plus overtime
Monday to Friday 40 Hours
Dudley (will involve some travel across West Midlands)
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Ideally Electrically biased, time served Engineer with good mechanical skills
- 17th Edition qualified ideally
- Experience working within Food manufacturing / FMCG / Packaging / Pharmaceutical etc would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of buildings and Services Maintenance
- IOSH or working towards
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Be prepared to travel to various locations nationally to support Business unit. ( Vehicle provided)
- Be prepared to night out in order to achieve required workload.
- Be prepared to work overtime in order to support the businesses aims and support service track record.
Your duties will include….
- Ensure the maintenance procedures, engineering standards / specifications are adhered to when carrying out any work at each site
- Assist the Production Team, providing clear, concise direction to the team where required to help maximise employee contribution e.g. Continuous Improvement and ensure delivery of the maintenance plans across the business unit, as agreed with the General Manager
- Lead the Engineering function in correct utilisation of the company’s CMMS
- Ensure Risk assessments and method statements are compliant with all relevant Health & Safety legislation and company procedures e.g. contractor control, isolation and lock off
- Assist the Production Team to use appropriate tools, techniques and resources to ensure all production requirements are met, on time and within budget
- Carry out the role of the Storeman/Planner to become fully conversant with all plant & machinery on site
- Set up and maintain suitable Engineering spares system to cover all sites.
- Assist the General Manager/Engineering Project Manager with all start-up installations, commissioning and facility upgrades across Business unit.
- Assist the sites Production managers on engineering related issues to validate interventions and decision making capability on technical issues.
Our Client is a market leader and part of a multi-billion Euro group. Due to continued they are looking to recruit a Regional Maintenance Engineer. As they continue to open new operations the role will offer the chance to progress quickly within the company to management level. We are therefore looking for someone who is extremely motivated and career orientated.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.21825C692.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.