« Return to Logistics jobs
Sign up for Heads Drive Now - Register and upload your details on-line now and be eligible to work immediately.
||£22k per year
Circa £22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• Experience working in stock / purchasing / logistics / materials etc would be highly beneficial.
• Experience working in manufacturing and/or warehousing
• Previous experience working with ‘bespoke’ materials would be beneficial.
• Excellent attention to detail is vital
• Ambitious and keen to proceed
• Physically fit, as this role will entail operative work.
• Counterbalance license would be ideal
Working in a team of 5, your duties will include…
• Plan a schedule for production, based on given dimensions and materials.
• Utilise materials effectively to reduce wastage.
• Undertake regular cycle counts to ensure stock availability is updated regularly.
• Receive goods in and store in correct location.
• Ensure materials are despatched OTIF.
• Procure materials based on stock availability.
• Use FLT to move goods across the production and stores facility.
Our client has been established for over 60 years and is a well-established manufacturer within its field. They have multiple sites globally and distribute to various industries. They are looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to join it’s team. This offers a great opportunity to join a company with bright prospects for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steve.jakara.217CFCE52.email@example.com)
|Posted on website: