« Return to Appointments jobs
||£22k per year
Hours 08:00 – 16:30 Mon – Thurs 08:00 – 14:00 Friday
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally you will come from the aerospace/ automotive industry but other will be considered.
- Experience of Purchasing and MRP Systems
- Experience of managing supplier relations
- Experience of Purchasing and Invoicing queries and resolutions
- Experience in working to source new suppliers
- Experience of negotiating the best price possible
- Experience in reviewing stock turnover and suggesting recommended stock holdings
- Ability to work individually and as part of a close team
- A good attention to detail
- Administering the system order book to control the buying activity based on reviewing MRP demand
- Creating and placing purchase orders for products, ensuring continuity and product availability, whilst negotiating the best price
- Identify opportunities for savings in purchased items costs and assist with the implementation of continuous improvements
- Managing the order acknowledgement process
- Review stock turnover and suggest recommended stock holdings
- Assist with the administration of sourcing new suppliers to meet business requirements
- Expediting orders to ensure on time delivery and 100% system accuracy
- Liaise with the Accounts Department on purchase order invoice queries
- Manage the resolution of delivery or documentation issues raised by goods in
- Develop existing and create strong working relationships with suppliers
- Take responsibility for quality audit documentation requirements and liaise with the Quality Department
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of high precision goods. Due to high growth they are looking for a Buyer to join their expanding team based in their brand new manufacturing facility.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Philip Hardy (Philip.Hardy.316AC4673.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.