|Location:||Trafford Park,Greater Manchester|
|Rate information/Working hours:||
£ - £8.50 to £9.50
Job Title: Handy Person
Location: Trafford Park, Lancashire
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50
Type: Temp to Perm
Hours: 6am – 8pm (40 hours, must be flexible)
Our client is currently looking for a well experienced Handy Man/Woman to join their team due to rises in demand. The successful candidate will:
• Ideally have a vast background in undertaking general DIY duties
• Have plumbing, basic electrical and joinery experience
• Comfortable undertaking very basic machinery maintenance jobs
• Be able to work individually as well as under an Engineer
• Proficient at following instructions
• Good communication skills
• Have a full valid UK driving license
In the busy textile manufacturing site the successful candidate’s daily duties would involve:
• Assisting the Maintenance Engineer with basic facilities maintenance
• Basic plumbing installation and repair (repairing a toilet, fitting a washing machine etc..)
• Basic electrical fix (changing a tube light, fixing a fuse in a plug)
• Occasional simple maintenance tasks on the machinery (DTG and Embroidery Machines); such as recoiling and repairing pinheads – training and guidance will be given
Our client is an award winning online supplier, supplying a wide range of customer from small businesses through to blue chip companies. They are a dynamic company who value their staff and adopt new ideas, allowing their staff to make a real difference and be part of a team. They are now looking for a Handy Person to join their team and assist their maintenance engineer on-site Trafford Park.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.218289A82.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||04/05/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.