FLT Counterbalance Operators

Location: Cadishead,Greater Manchester
Position Type: Temporary
Rate information/Working hours: £8.50 - Standard Rate
Description:

FLT Counterbalance Operators

Hours: 7am-4.30pm – Monday until Friday (+overtime available paid x1.5)

Rate: £8.50/hr

HEADS Recruitment is currently recruiting FLT Counterbalance Operators to work in the Cadishead area for one of our Clients who is a nationwide supplier of waste management services. Recent growth in business has caused an increased demand for expansion within their FLT Team.

This is ongoing, long term position with Permanent Opportunities within the Company for the most suitable candidates.


FLT Counterbalance Operators


The Role

As a FLT Operator, your main duties would include:

Little part of your time throughout a day (about 30%), you will spend doing general labour work. The other 60-70% of your time at work you will be operating FLT trucks – duties below:

  • loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
  • moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
  • tipping waste away
  • stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
  • checking loads are secure
  • stacking empty pallets
  • splitting pallet
  • performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck’s battery
  • helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

  • have a previous experience in operating Counterbalance truck – you may be using clamps attachment
  • have a valid license/certificate to operate FLT truck (Counterbalance)
  • be punctual and reliable
  • be able to organise and prioritise workload
  • be computer literate
  • have a good numeracy and literacy skills

To apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV to email provided or call HEADSA on 0161 746 8555.

Contact: Heads A Industrial Division (wp.318407ED3.0@applythis.net)
Posted on website: 10/05/2018


Job application form:

Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.