FLT Counterbalance Driver

Location: Swinton,Greater Manchester
Position Type: Temporary
Rate information/Working hours: £10.00 - Standard Rate
£15.00 - Overtime
Description:

FLT Counterbalance Driver

Hours: Rota system (working average of 37.5hrs/week) mix of days and nights

Rate: £10.00/hr (+overtime £15.00 – if you work more than 37.5hrs in a week)


HEADS Recruitment is currently recruiting FLT Counterbalance Operators (RTITB or ITTSAR or equivalent) in Agecroft (Salford) area of Manchester to work for one of our Clients who is the largest manufacturer of personal healthcare products and consumer goods.

FLT Counterbalance Operators

The Role

Majority of your time (about 70%)you will spend doing operating production lines as well as loading and unloading vehicles/containers. The other 30% of your time at work you will be operating FLT trucks – duties below:

  • moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
  • stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
  • checking loads are secure
  • stacking empty pallets
  • performing daily equipment checks, for example recharging the truck’s battery
  • helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary

The Candidate

To be successful, you need to:

  • have a valid license/certificate to operate FLT trucks (Counterbalance)
  • have a previous experience in operating Counterbalance truck
  • have a good level of spoken and written English
  • be punctual and reliable
  • be able to organise and prioritise workload
  • be computer literate
  • have a good numeracy and literacy skills

Successful candidates will be invited to a local interview where they will be asked to present a valid FLT Counterbalance certificate/license (RTITB, ITSSAR or equivalent).

To apply for this position, please send your up-to-date CV to email provided or call HEADSA on 0161 746 8555.

Contact: Heads A Industrial Division (wp.418403E04.0@applythis.net)
Posted on website: 10/05/2018


Job application form:

Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.