|Rate information/Working hours:||
£8.12 - per hour
£12.18 - after 48 h
FLT Counterbalance Driver
Our client is looking for an experienced FLT Counterbalance to work in their warehouse department at a busy factory who manufacture BBQ’s.
Main job duties:
· Loading and unloading using Counterbalance
· Dispatch – Finished Goods.
· Handballing – Loading/Unloading of containers.
· General Warehouse duties/ manual handling
The successful candidate MUST have a valid Counterbalance licence . Previous experience is also essential as this is a fast pace and demanding role. Some aspects of the role include working on your own and showing initiative so the successful candidate needs to be trustworthy.
Candidates MUST be flexible to work both shifts but flexibility with regards to Overtimes is an advantage (up to 48h).
– Monday to Wednesday 7.00am – 5.30pm and Thursday 7.00am to 3.30pm
– Tuesday to Thursday 7.00am – 5.30pm and Friday 7.00am to 3.30pm
The rate of pay is £8.12 per hour. This is 38 hours spread over 4 days. Overtime +48h pay on £12.18
This is an on-going temporary position with excellent opprtunities for permanent positions.
To apply please call HEADS on 0161 748 8610 or submit your CV.
|Contact:||Adam Ruminski (adam.ruminski.6182C0876.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||04/05/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.