Role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Based in Halifax and Ossett. Covering predominantly Yorkshire and Lancashire but can include the whole of the UK and Ireland.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (Flexible, 40 hours basic)
Field Service Engineer
You will be an experienced Field Service Engineer with an electrical bias. You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• MUST have a full driving license, ideally clean.
• HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering would be beneficial but is not essential
• 16th or 17th edition would be beneficial but is not essential
• Experience with vacuum systems, compressed air or refrigeration systems would be beneficial
• Experience of working with pasteurisers, milking machines or dairy equipment would be beneficial
• Experience of working on agricultural machinery would be beneficial
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must be able and willing to work away from home
• Must be willing to be on-call 1 in 3 weeks
• Must be willing to work in a dirty environment
Field Service Engineer
You will be responsible for servicing, repairing and maintaining dairy and associated agricultural equipment. The role will cover mainly Yorkshire and Lancashire but the company do have clients across the UK and in Ireland. You will be part of a team of 3 Engineers and your main responsibilities will include…
• Attending emergency breakdowns and repairing of dairy equipment including pasteurisers, milking machines, homogenisers, bottle washers and bottle filling equipment.
• Diagnosis, fault finding and repair of electrical, mechanical and electronics.
• Carrying out servicing and planned maintenance of equipment.
• Carry out refurbishment of machinery
• Removal and assembly of milking parlour equipment
• Testing of equipment to ensure it is compliant with industry standards
• Providing technical advice and training to customers both face to face and over the phone
• Carry out additional duties to assist the business.
Our client is a well-established company who is a market leader and well respected name within their industry. Due to continued growth they require an additional Field Service Engineer to join their maintenance team.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||16/03/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.