|Salary:||Excellent Corporate Package|
Job Title: Electronics Test Engineer
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Salary: Excellent Corporate Package
Hours: 37 Hours Monday To Friday
Electronics Test Engineer
Ideally you will be an experienced Electronics Test Engineer with a sound understanding of electronic principles and experience of hardware design. You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes.
• HNC / Diploma / Degree – Electronics Engineering
• Basic electronic hardware design and diagnostic skills
• Basic electronic hardware design
• Excellent IT skills with PCB / Mechanical CAD an advantage
• Manual wiring and cable assy – cutting, stripping crimping and manual soldering to IPC610 would be advantageous
• Good understanding of digital and analogue electronic principles
• Mechanical fitting and assembly
• Understanding of quality processes, error proofing and continuous improvement Cpk, Poke Yoke, 5S, SPC etc
• Willing to investigate and learn new technologies
• Coding skills an advantage – C+, MS.NET
• Component level diagnostics
• Good communication skills
• Valid passport as foreign travel will be required to support test engineering activities
Electronics Test Engineer
You will report in to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and work closely with the software engineers to develop, plan, build and install a broad range of electronic test equipment. This also includes supporting existing test equipment and is vital to maintaining production test processes including In-Circuit Test, PCBA functional and final functional test equipment. Your main roles and responsibilities will include.
• Design electronic PCBA and functional test equipment
• 1st and 2nd line support for in circuit testing, Functional and PCBA Test equipment
• Test failure, root cause and trend analysis
• Test equipment setup and change implementation / verification
• Continuous improvement of product testing capability
• Implement change control updates
• Test Specification Documentation creation and maintenance
• Regression and test verification
• Design for test analysis
• Support of off-site test equipment
Our client is a global manufacturing and engineering company. They are the leader in their field and recognised globally for their products, service, technical ability, engineering, design, innovation, R&D and manufacturing systems. With clients across the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising & transportation markets they have a wide influence spectrum & reach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive & forward thinking organisation that can provide projects that will excite, challenge & push you to drive both the role & yourself to the next level. In return for this they can offer exciting career opportunities & development within a professional environment.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Jacob Travis (Jacob.Travis.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||18/01/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.