« Return to Appointments jobs
||Trafford Park,Greater Manchester
||£18k - 22k per year
E-commerce Warehouse Supervisor
£18-£22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am To 5pm
Temp to Perm
You will be an experienced Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader of Warehouse Manager with the following skills, experiences and attributes.
- Experience working in e-commerce warehousing environment is vital for this role.
- Good computer literacy, including Microsoft Excel.
- Strong supervisor /management skills with the ability to lead a team.
- Ability to present and implement new ideas to drive the business forward.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify problems before they arise and set about a resolution.
- Business-like and professional presentation at all times.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day warehouse function. Duties will include…
- Supervising a team of approximately 10 warehouse operatives.
- Dealing with various courier services.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Distributing pick and pack lists.
- Ensuring safety guidelines policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff, temporary staff and visitors alike.
- Ensuring the warehouse is capable of delivering the volume requirements of the business in a fast and efficient way whilst ensuring customer service requirements are met.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and security across site operations.
- To implement robust measurements to track and communicate service and productivity improvements.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with system as required.
Our client is a well established distributor within its sector. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Supervisor / Manager to join the business.
Heads Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Steven Jakara (steven.jakara.717ECA627.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.