|Salary:||£38k per year + Plus Excellent Benefits Package|
Job Title: Document Controller
Salary: £38000 Plus Excellent Benefits Package
You will already have a minimum of 3 years Project Experience in complex multi-discipline projects and will also have a High level of MS office skills and experience; Word, Excel, Powerpoint together with…
• Experience in the use of Enterprise Bridge, Projectwise, Business Collaborator or similar EDMS
• Collaborative skills and behaviour;
• Provides assistance to Project team on EDMS related issues
You will be providing Document Control support to one of the UK’s largest and most prestigious major engineering projects. you will report to the Senior Document Controlleron site and will be responsible for efficently managing control of documentation and administrative processes in accordance with project specific procedures.Your responsibilities will include..
• Responsible to efficiently manage control of documentation and administrative processes in accordance with Project Specific procedures.
• Liaising between the project parties with regard to all Document Control matters
• Provides full, effective and timely support of project’s Administration and Document Control Process via the project’s control / EDMS system
• Maintain the high standard of Document Control processes during the life of the project
• Assist the project Site Team in understanding and implementing the Project Document Control requirements
• Assists the Quality Manager with maintaining Document Control standards and managing Document Control staff
• Ensure compliance of the document control processes
• Perform quality checks of documentation prior to issuance
• Issue unique document numbering system;
• Process all incoming documents and associated transmittals
• Maintain and update Document Registers
• Process deliverables for Client submission
• Process all outgoing documents and associated transmittals
• Ensure the appropriate document cross-references
• Maintain good working relationships with the Client Document Control
• Accurately process project-specific documentation for use, revision and approval using a document management system according to procedures
• Produce reports on documentation status
• Assists in training users of document management tool
• Confers with document originators to resolve discrepancies in documentation status or procedures
• Expedites reviews or issuance of documents in conjunction with team members
You will also work closely with the Project and Design Teams regarding the productio
Our client is major civil engineering / construction company which is undertaking work on the prestigious HS2 project. This is your chance to work on one of the UK’s largest construction projects and a join a world class organisation.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Andy Condliffe (Andy.Condliffe.417D576D4.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||13/04/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.