Circa £23,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 40 Hours per Week
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
• MS Excel – intermediate with the demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret statistical information and using pivot table and v-lookup
• Supply Chain/Demand Planning/Forecasting related discipline. Very good numerical and analytical skills
• Personable, self-motivated and highly organised; able to work to and meet changing deadlines/priorities whilst delivering a high quality customer service at all times
• Effective communicator with the ability to work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to ensure maximum stock availability
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Automotive or related industry experience/knowledge
• Slim4 (SCM software), Kerridge K8 (ERP system), Slimstock.
Your duties will include…
• Planning the inventory and forecasting the demand for a portfolio of suppliers, placing orders, communicating with suppliers and progress chasing
• Using various forecasting techniques, influence our Slimstock software to manage a vast range of products to maximise availability whilst optimising inventory throughout the warehousing and branch network
• Understand seasonal trends and promotional activity and apply to the forecast to ensure stock is ordered effectively
• Measure and improve supplier performance and escalate issues to key stakeholders
• Liaising with Product Managers to ensure the appropriate purchasing and stocking strategies are applied to each supplier / product
• Work closely with the Warehouse to resolve any issues with deliveries, priority allocation, etc.
• Export and import data to and from Kerridge K8 ERP system and MS Excel, applying statistical analysis
• Extensive statistical reporting within a KPI dashboard
• Play a key role in future system, departmental and operational developments
Our client is a leading distributor within its field. Due to continued growth they are looking to add an Inventory and Demand Planner to the team.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.