|Location:||Trafford Park,Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£18k per year|
Customer Service Advisor
Trafford park, Manchester
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
• Must have experience of working in a Customer Service Coordinator role.
• You must have experience dealing with B2C.
• You MUST have EXCELLENT Microsoft Excel Skills.
• Readily accepts change.
• Able to go the extra mile and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
• Attention to detail.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• People Management
• Organization & Planning Skills
• Ability to manage difficult or angry customers
• Time Management Skills
• Business writing skills (responses to customers, procedures, standards .etc.)
Customer Service Coordinator
To provide a first class service to all clients. Support the client through their experience and be the communication link between clients, sales, field and operational staff.
• To liaise with clients on a daily basis, to build and develop customer relationships.
• To liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer’s requirements are exceeded.
• Lead customer service handling to ensure timely response to customer care requests within our Client’s standards.
• Dealing with escalated customer queries / complaints ensuring the customer is kept up to date with progress of their order at all times.
• To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and in line with the companies standards and procedures
• Raising quotations
• Take ownership and solve problems
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for their office in Trafford Park reporting to and working with senior executives within the business. This is a permanent role and with a well-established, privately owned company with ambitious expansion plans.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||April Bryan (april.bryan.416B4B014.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||08/02/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.