|Salary:||£10.26 to £11.33 per hour|
Job Title – CNC Wood Machinist (Days)
• Capable of reading and understanding CAD drawings
• Confident in setting and operating a CNC machine
• At least 2 years’ experience working on Homag or similar modern CNC machines
• Ideally have a working knowledge of the latest ‘WoodWop’ software
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Working to a high level of accuracy and quality, working to tight tolerances
• Health & Safety Awareness and experience
• Experience of 5S lean initiatives advantageous
• 5 axis experience advantageous
• Loyalty/ Co Operation/Punctuality.
• Enthusiasm/Commitment/ Confident
• Willing to participate in the development of new products and processes
• Select relevant programme listed on the job sheet, set machine & tools according to the parameters of the programme.
• Check and verify programme, make any necessary corrective adjustments.
• Proactively seek efficiency and quality improvements where possible.
• Ensure product meets quality and tolerance specifications, report non-conformances immediately.
• You will be working to tight deadlines and be involved in quality inspections.
• Carry out safety checks & emergency stop checks prior to commencing production.
• Reporting of any Health & Safety issues immediately to H & S department.
• Daily completion of various compliance documentation (safety, quality etc.).
• Communicate effectively with the CNC Supervisor and colleagues.
• Log all production activities on WiPS system.
• Reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses to the H & S department.
• Report any faults or machinery defects to the CNC Supervisor & the maintenance engineers immediately.
• Ensure that at all times you wear the correct PPE that has been provided to you.
• To ensure that your work area remains tidy, safe, well maintained and well organised.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.7168EDA97.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||30/01/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.