« Return to Appointments jobs
||£12.21 - 14.05 per hour
£12.21-£14.05 per hour
My client who is a leading manufacturer within their field, is seeking an experienced CNC Operator/Setter, to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. This will be to work on CNC Turning machines.
The main duties of the role will be:
• Set and operate turning machines
• Run machines after setting, ensuring that quality is maintained throughout the entire production run
• Ensure that tooling, fixtures and relevant information is prepared and available when required
• Identify any engineering requirements / issues that arise and communicate to the relevant person
• Check manufactured parts for compliance to drawing, using hand inspection equipment- Vernier’s, Micrometre’s ect
• Assist with problem solving any issues that appear
• Modify existing programmes on Fanuc controlled Equipment
• Experience working turning machines with FANUC controls
• Good understanding of engineering practices and methods
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Experience using a wide range of inspection equipment
• IT Literate
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Tuner to join a progressive business.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Clare Butler (clare.butler.6167AAC96.firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.