« Return to Appointments jobs
||£29k - 30k per year
Chemical Process Operator
Rotating Days and Nights 12 hour Shifts
My Client is looking for an experienced Chemical Process Operative to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
This role requires operation of semi and fully automated chemical processes.
• Monitoring and recording process variables and adjusting process parameters
• Adjusting valves and process controls to optimise production
• Measuring and mixing chemicals
• Monitoring chemical reaction parameters
• Packing of finished goods
• Performing tests to ensure that products are in line with specification
• Use of FLT
• Proven experience working with chemicals/within chemical manufacturing
• Good communication skills with a professional approach to work
• Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements in the workplace
• F.L.T License
• 5 GCSE’s A-C Grade must include Maths and English
My Client is a progressive business with a worldwide scope. This is an excellent opportunity for any Chemical Process Operator wishing to develop their skills within a reputable business.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Clare Butler (Claire.Butler.1182486E1.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.