|Rate information/Working hours:||
£ - DOE
Job Title: Chemical Process Operator
Location: Trafford park, Manchester
Salary: £18000 to £18000
Hours: Monday To Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Chemical Process Operator
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have:
• Full in-house training to a competency level (inhouse level III).
• Previous chemical handling experience.
• Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck licence.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• A Bendi Fork Lift Truck licence would be desirable but not essential.
Chemical Process Operator
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
• Perform all process plant operations according to working instructions in line with the companies Health & Safety Policy.
• Ensure that production operations take place according to laid down working instructions or as instructed by the Team Leader/Production Manager. Report difficulties to Production
• Manager/Team Leader using appropriate reporting systems. Ensure work is carried out satisfactorily and to schedule.
• In the Team Leader/Production Managers absence, follow instructions for operations as requested by the acting deputies.
• Make appropriate quality checks and take samples as specified in the working instructions.
• Keep all areas of the site clean, tidy and secure.
• Complete goods received and delivery documentation as appropriate.
• Operate fork lift truck in line with site requirements with Health and Safety in mind.
• Complete weekly checks / maintenance as required. This includes periodical vessel checks and daily FLT checks. All faults to be reported appropriately.
• Ensure stocks are stored according to working instructions and materials are correctly labelled and maintained at all times.
• Ensure all shared communal areas of production are maintained to a good standard (i.e. kept clean, tidy and secure at all times).
• To assist the Team Leader and Production Manager with the training and monitoring of all new employees in the department.
• To perform all duties and responsibilities in line with Health and Safety, including COSHH regulations, risk assessments and work instructions.
• To be familiar with and observe all Health and Safety requirements for the use of PPE and to ensure that all PPE is maintained to a good standard and used as instructed.
Our client is a fast-growing Chemical Manufacturing company who are looking for a skilled individual to assist their team.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.4169A54F4.email@example.com)|
|Posted on website:||02/02/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.