« Return to Appointments jobs
Job Title: CAD Technician
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Knowledge and use of the appropriate design software for creating and issuing models / drawings to both in-house or client standards.
- Review and offer advice to customers on the technical detailing of plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and full manufacturing details.
- Serve as an information source on the design and construction of permeable pavements and hard landscaped areas
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and performance guarantees) within CSS and associated systems.
- Liaising with colleagues, other departments and project teams with respect to model/drawing requirements.
- Work within the Commercial Sales Division to ensure the achievement and retention of product specifications and grow delivered sales
- Preparation of engineering models/drawings in accordance with current standards and codes of practice, including general arrangements, construction details and manufacturing drawings.
- Any design work accepted is delivered within a timescale agreed with the customers, both internal and external.
- Ensuring that models/drawings are prepared, stored, issued and archived in accordance with company procedures.
- To use innovative thinking, solve problems and promote new ideas that improve working practices, opportunities, and business relationships with the Commercial customer base.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit and Solidworks preferable but not essential.
- Spatial awareness and linkage of 2D and 3D design content
- Able to generate layout and manufacturing drawings from architectural sketches and specifications
- Familiar with design parameters related to sustainable urban drainage systems
- Knowledgeable of standard drafting practices and procedures
A large, well established company that is in the construction sector.
||Rebecca Greenwood (Rebecca.Greenwood.216A30082.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.