« Return to Appointments jobs
||£30k - 35k per year
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Yorkshire)
BASIC: £30K-£35K (DORA) | UNCAPPED BONUS | AUDI / BMW COMPANY CAR | LAPTOP | IPHONE | FULL SUPPORT OF EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT & SERVICE TEAMS
- Proven 5 years + experience in B2B environment evidenced by sales performance data / P60 earnings.
- Previous Recruitment Sector experience is ideal however other service sector experience will be considered.
- Applications from proven 360 Recruiters welcomed who have now made the decision to focus their career on business development rather than servicing.
- Capable of both understanding the concept of the ‘sales platform’ and developing a personal sales activity plan designed to achieve sales targets.
- Able to work with CRM systems and adhere to business processes to effectively manage and report on the sales activity.
- Willing to develop sales opportunities from a range of sources from cold calling through to working in partnership with highly valued intermediaries.
- Experience of putting together major deal / tender propositions.
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships and empathise and influence.
- High level of tenacity, drive and motivation to deliver impressive results.
- Smart in appearance, credible, professional and a confident communicator.
- Developing new business via self-made appointments across key pre-determined business sectors.
- Liaising with field based operational colleagues in order to gain awareness of issues or opportunities and to request support for delivering complex sales propositions.
- Working to and meeting annual targets that are reviewed on a regular basis linked to a compensation scheme.
- Conducting on going market research to develop your knowledge of the market.
- Taking part in networking opportunities, some of which may be out of hours to broaden your contact database.
- The completion of sales reports on a weekly basis to summarise activity and to provide commentary and forecast information.
Proman are a 1.5bn turnover Company with a network of 300 Offices in 6 Countries, operating across Supply Chain, Construction and Engineering Sectors.
Proman is currently developing a UK network and this is creating new and progression opportunities for talented individuals seeking positions of influence and responsibility.
Please visit http://www.proman-emploi.fr/ for your insight into this opportunity
This position is supported by an experienced Yorkshire Service Team capable of growing Client revenues through confidence and trust.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
||Jenny Rigby (jenny.rigby.516A5E305.email@example.com)
|Posted on website:
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.