|Salary:||£18k per year|
Full Time Permanent contract
£8.50 per hour / £18,000 per annum
Monday- Friday 8.30am-5pm (40 Hours per week)
• Previous administration experience within a fast-paced environment
• Very well organised, with a friendly telephone manner
• Track record of working to deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to use their own initiative to carry out daily duties accurately
• Computer literate
• Own transport would be desirable although not essential
• Ensuring all temporary worker timesheets are submitted in line with payroll deadline
• Chasing temporary workers and clients for late timesheets
• Liaising with accounts department to ensure accurate payroll
• Updating CRM system i.e. updating temporary worker status
• Processing holiday requests, and updating lateness and sickness records
• Producing agency labour costings for clients
• Reception Cover when needed
• Inputting of forms
• Ad Hoc duties including: drafting job adverts, basic candidate screening, ordering stationary and client liaison
HEADS has a proven track record of organic talent development. 100% of the Management Team started as Recruitment Consultants / Account Managers. The company has achieved 13.8% compound average growth for the last 5-years resulting in sales of £54 million to 200+ Supply Chain Clients operating in Manufacturing, Warehousing, Logistics and Customer Support.
These results, our people, values and reputation have led to HEADS being recently acquired by Proman (1.5 Billion Euro Sales in 2016). Proman are also a family run business which has helped the two cultures merge harmoniously and allows for a relaxed and supportive environment.
With Proman’s backing, HEADS is now embarking on a programme of significant UK expansion over the next 5-years.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
|Contact:||April Bryan (april.bryan.516BF80D5.firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Posted on website:||12/02/2018|
Job application form:
Please complete the below form as accurately as possible and a member of our team will contact you regarding your query.